By default, Windows opens its own programs from the “Regular” window dimensions, meaning that its measurements will not fill the whole screen. While users can easily optimize the window dimensions by clicking on the middle icon at the upper-right corner, so many do not like having to replicate the action each time they launch an app. To force an app in mode to start, proceed through the measures in the segments below.
The subsequent measures only work to get a Windows app shortcut. It won’t operate to get a pub.
Acquiring the properties menu
You have to get into the Properties window before you may force applications to start maximized. This procedure varies slightly based upon wherever the shortcut icon can be situated.
Desktop shortcut: Right-click the shortcut and pick Properties in the drop-down menu which looks.
Taskbar shortcut: Forcing the programs to start as maximized requires another step.
- Right-click the shortcut in the Windows taskbar, after that click on the app.
- From the menu which appears, choose Properties.
- Maximizing the app on launching
- From the Properties window, then click on the Shortcut tab (A).
- Find the Run: segment, then click on the downward arrow on the ideal side (red circle).
- From the drop-down menu that looks, select Maximized (B).
- Click Employ (C), then OK (D).
The app still won’t open as maximized:
- If placing the run set to “Maximized,” as detailed previously, try these choices to attempt to find the app to start maximized.
- Open this app, optimize the window by clicking on the square icon at the upper-right corner and shut the app. Re-open the app to find out whether it opens optimized.
- Open this app, optimize the window by clicking on the square icon at the upper-right corner. Subsequently, press and hold the Ctrl key along with then shut the app. Re-open the app to find out whether it opens optimized.
- Viruses can at times create programs with apps opening properly, such as not opening just as maximized. Run a virus scanning to eliminate any that can be found. We recommend utilizing the free internet Housecall virus scanning, supplied by Trend Micro. If any viruses are detected and eliminated, try out the options and see whether the app starts maximized.